Learning English is easy!
HOW TO DO A DEBATE
parts of a debate
How to Conduct a Class Debate
- Introduce the topic. All debates start with a topic, or resolution. ...
- Assign the Affirmative and the Negative. There are two sides to any debate. ...
- Give Time for Research. Your students will need time to research the issue. ...
- Keep Track of Time. ...
- Make a Judgment.
ACTIVITIES TO PLAN YOUR DEBATE
1. Watch the video conference about Calm Technology
2. Read the text: Calm down technology from your book Impact 2 pages 50 - 51
3. Divided into two groups In Favour or Against technology
4. Watch the videos about how to do a debate in class