english lab visit 2016
LINKS SEMANA DE RECUPERACIÓN: Sandra y Maria Teresa.
THIRD TERM : 3rd term
English lab activity
WEEK SEPTEMBER 12-16/2016
TOPIC: TALK ABOUT A PAINTING, VOCABULARY: HOMONYMS
1. HOMONYMS EXPLANATION
2. let´s practice
3. how to talk about a painting
www.youtube.com/watch?v=isf0N1z2g9o talking about art
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpfBk9dlJ8o styes in art
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStzWPK_n9U famous iconic paintings
4. LOOK AT THIS EXAMPLE.
PAINTING: THE DANCE AT THE MOULIN DE LA GALETTE
it´s from 1876 and was painted by the French impressionist Pierre-Auguste Renoir.
it really is one of the masterpieces of impressionism. the impressionists enjoyed
painting lively pictures that captured city life. In this case, Renoir used oil paints to show
us people spending time together on a sunday afternoon in an area of Paris called Montmartre.
In this paniting you can see that the people are all young and working class, and they ´re dressed
up in their best clothes. some of them were Renoir´s friends. The young girl in the foreground
with the striped dress looks very happy as she listens to the man in front of her with his back to us.
Behind the group sitting at the table, there´s a young woman in a blue dress leaning against the tree.
You can also see people laughing, chatting and dancing.......
1. DO PAGE 77, VOCABULARY: HOMONYMS, exercises 7,8,9,and 10 in your notebook for next class.
2. look at the page 79 from your book "Achievers B1t" exercise 7 and be ready to talk about your favorite painting next class.
bye bye, have a nice week.
Week: August 15 - 19th/2016
PURPOSE: TALK ABOUT A PAINTING GRAMMAR: THE PASSIVE / ACTIVE VOICE
topic: ARCHITECTURAL ICONS - CULTURE VULTURES
1.VOCABULARY: Write down these words in your notebook and look for the unknow words
ART AND ARCHIECTURE
art-deco atrium baroque beam chalk clay column concrete dome
gothic limestone marble medieval modern neo-classical pavilion
tile titanium tower urban
HOMONYMS: Bear,book, exhibit, fly, get across, matter, memory, mind, object, pupil,
show, time, trip,turn, watch, wave.
2. GRAMMAR: THE PASSIVE
3. Let´s know about world famous buildings to inspire you
4. Let´s play
Read "ARCHITECTURAL ICONS" from page 72, book Achievers B1 and answer exercise 1 and 2.
Then page 73, do exercises 3, 4, 8,10 and 11.
PLAN DE APOYO PLAN DE APOYO PLAN DE APOYO PLAN DE APOYO PLAN DE APOYO PLAN DE APOYO
PLAN DE APOYO
PARA LOS ESTUDIANTES QUE HAN DEFICITADO EL AREA DE INGLES
EN EL PRIMER Y SEGUNDO PERIODO, AÑO 2016
Semana Agosto 15 al 19 -2016
1. WATCH THE NEXT VIDEOS
2. LOOK AT THESE IMAGES TO LEARN ABOUT ......
REPORTED COMMANDS AND REQUESTS
3. LET´S PRACTICE THIS TOPIC: REPORTED SPEECH THROUGH A VIDEO MOVIE SEGMENT: WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING
1.watch the video segment
Let´s practice more the reported speech
Hello again, PLAN DE APOYO
SEMANA AGOSTO 22 AL 26/ 2016 y AGOSTO 29 A SEPTIEMBRE 2
TEMA: PAST SIMPLE AND PAST CONTINUOUS RELATED TO THE TOPIC NATURAL DISASTERS
1. Watch these images and learn vocabulary about natural disasters, then write sentences using them (minimum 20 sentences)
2. REVIEW PAST SIMPLE CONCEPTS THROUGH THESE VIDEOS
3. LET´S PRACTICE PAST SIMPLE
4. REVIEW PAST CONTINUOUS CONCEPTS
5. Let´s practice past continuous exercises online
6. Read the following explanation about WHEN AND WHILE
7. Let´s practice when and while
Bye - bye....good luck!!!!
PLAN DE APOYO SEMANA SEPTIEMBRE 5 AL 9/2016
TEMA: PRESENT PERFECT
1. WATCH THE NEXT VIDEOS TO UNDERSTAND BETTER THE PRESENT PERFECT
2. Let´s practice simple present perfect tense.
3. Present Perfect time expressions: ever, never, just, already.
4. Practice the present perfect with this game:
5. Let´s practice present perfect with these songs:
PLAN DE APOYO
SEMANA SEPTIEMBRE 12 AL 16/2016
TEMA: PRESENT PERFECT, SINCE AND FOR
FOR - SINCE - HOW LONG
1. Let´s read about for and since in the present perfect
2. Let´s practice since and for
3. Let´s practice all we have learnt.
3.1 watch the movie segment 17 AGAIN
3.2 After watching the movie segment you must do the workshop about it. (please download it, do it and print it).
PLAN DE APOYO
SEMANA OCTUBRE 3 AL 7/2016
GRAMMAR: present perfect continous
2. LET´S PRACTICE DOING SOME EXERCICES
3. DO THE NEXT WORKSHOP AND SEND IT TO MY E-MAIL
BYE BYE, SEE U NEXT WEEK
PLAN DE APOYO
ULTIMA SEMANA OCTUBRE 18 AL 21/2016
TEMA: VOZ PASIVA
1. See the explanation
2. Let´s practice
FEBRUARY 29 - MARCH 4.
Welcome to the Lab again. Let´s work to the following pages for practice the First Conditional.
TOPIC: conditional clauses
1. Watch the next video, then take notes in your notebooks about:
First Conditional: Form, Use and examples
Second Conditinal: Form, use and examples
Third Conditional: Form, use and examples
2. Let´s watch two videos with the Grammar Rules for First Conditional.
3. Let´s do a short Grammar Practice.
4. Do the following activities:
5. Let´s watch some videos with the Second conditional.
6. Let´s do a short grammar practice.
(minimum 5 exercises)